If your Smith Lake plan includes purchasing a lot and building your dream lake home now or in the future, I challenge you to find a nicer lot than this. I just listed a Smith Lake point lot that is sure to capture your immediate attention and consideration. Lot 174, in the elite Stoney Point Landing, is a flat, gentle walking, deep, year round water lot located at the end of a cul-de-sac and in the middle of all the action on the main body of Smith. This waterfront home site features a panoramic lake view and it is stunning!
At only $189,000, the owners have priced this lot to be extremely competitive and to sell quickly. And I expect it to.
Here’s some key points and why you need to buy this lot:
- It’s a Point Lot: Higher Value, Scarce, Increased Lake View
- Location: Stoney Point Landing is arguably the nicest gated community on Smith Lake. It offers amenities that most all others do not. Please take the time to compare. Being just 15-20 minutes by car to the city of Double Springs, you have groceries and essentials near.
- Cul-de-sac Lot: Privacy in that only a few homes can be built around you. Cul-de-sac lots are always more desirable in any subdivision, lake or other. Less drive-by traffic.
- Price: I challenge anyone reading this to find another point lot for sale on Smith Lake with nearly 400′ of waterfront for under $200,000.
- Topography: This lot gives the bulk of lake lot shoppers what they’re looking for. That is – Flat and easy to walk (meaning NO steps needed to get to the shoreline) – Deep, year round water – The lot is located on a very popular part on the lake (Sipsey Main) and is an easy boat ride to fuel and supplies.
- Good Investment: With the scarcity of point lots on Smith Lake, owning this type of real estate has been proven to be a solid financial decision.